Sunday, November 06, 2005

The alpha blog

Is known to be dangerous - all blogs after it challenge its supremecy, and thus it must vie for position.
Unfortunately, it is locked in time, and thus unable to move. And since the writer gains experience with time, the first can only be poorer than the last. Ah, what a tragic life the first post posesses: to always be first, but to always be surpassed.

heh. Maybe I should start a nature show like "Wild Writing World". Heh. It'd even be WWW. Because I'm I-trendy like that.
Which reminds me. The name of my blog is...well, you know me. It's a pun. It's pretty clear to everyone that I do babble on, but the other may not be quite as obvious. As the tower of Babel rose, the event that unified all men in their efforts and glory; the end, the chaos, and the confusion drew ever nearer. And in time, Babel came to refer to the confusion of languages, and confusion in general. What better modern equivalent do we have than the Internet itself? It is the single greatest thing built in our time - and it is leading to an explosion in incoherence. Or so it seems.

So, to end, here is something I wrote the other day.


Through osmosis
the barren page
draws thoughts
through my pen.

No comments: