Sunday, November 13, 2005

Unfortunately, no update yet

Well, except for this. Real life, with its usual smarmy attitude, is hogging all my time right now. Like somehow, my time belongs to the world and not me. So, tomorrow, I intend to finish writing what I began.

Ok, honestly I only spent some of the time doing necessary things. I did probably waste a few hours doing important...uh...'studying' of the words in newspapers. And maybe just a few on a game...but just to keep my reflexes sharp, you understand?

I was hoping I'd bring up something witty by now, to make up for the nothingness, but I can't even do that. I'm so harried I think I dropped the 'w' somewhere, so I've only got something...itty. Heh. Funny that you'll hear itty-bitty but not itty. Is it even a word? No one knows. Well, I do. It's not. But neither I nor anyone else has ever been too good to use made-up words. They're fun.
And 'itty' sounds funny alone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, according to dictionary.com (cuz we all know that that is the source of all things great and wonderful), itty is a word.

Main Entry: itty
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: extremely small; also called itty-bitty

Aaron said...

Yes, but does it say when that came into use?
THE AWFUL TRUTH: ALL WORDS WERE MADE UP.
Without exception. Heh. When you look at it that way, the distinction between real words and fake ones seems silly. The 'fakes' just mean something that no one's agreed on yet.