Friday, November 03, 2006

For now there are pictures

I'll start by saying I have no clear idea what I'm going to say.

Well, I was going to write some of my thoughts about Taiwan, but...I forgot what they were. Heheh.
I've uploaded a lot of photos, but I don't feel like writing down the details of my trips very much. heh. So lazy. But you can go look.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pointyflakes/

I finally got a somewhat easy to remember address! Awesome!

Oh! Well, I could write about some other trips I'd taken and forgotten about, since I just saw the pictures again (I transfered them from my camera to my computer) - but it's already 2 AM here, and I need to get up at a reasonable time so I can call my family (I haven't talked to you all in like 2 or three weeks!). Also so I can go play board games...at a coffeehouse. Weird combination, right?

Later, then. For now, there are pictures.

No comments: