Saturday, April 26, 2008

I wanna be like Putin

Wow. Now I wanna be like Putin. Techno+fat guy on armchair+singing girls+clips of Putin = electoral win?




Original Lyrics:
I want someone like Putin.
My boyfirend has got himself into trouble again,
Had a fight, downed a lot of crap.
I'm so fed up with him, I dumped him,
And now I want someone like Putin.

Someone like Putin, full of strength,
Someone like Putin, who doesn't drink,
Someone like Putin, who doesn't hurt me,
Someone like Putin, who won't run away.

I saw him yesterday on the news,
He said that the world is at a crossroads.
Someone like him is easy to be with at home and with friends,
And now I want someone like Putin.
Someone like Putin, full of strength,
Someone like Putin, who doesn't drink,
Someone like Putin, who doesn't hurt me,
Someone like Putin, who won't run away.


English Lyrics

My boyfriend is dumb, he smokes and he's drunk
My boyfriend is dumb, more than Powers Austin
I told him get out, I need a new boy
I thought and I know he must be like Putin.

He must be like Putin, that to begin
He must be like Putin, then I'll give in
You must be like Putin, there's just one way
You must be like Putin, you'll not run away.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is the best song ever! have you listened to our propganda songs? so bad.

you must be like putin, and then i'll give in...

teresarussia said...

have you listened to american propaganda lately? look at home before you judge other countries.

i wanna man like putin, as well. fearless, daring, love of all animals, strong, (58 years old), environmentalist, says what he wants and what he means without resorting to polit-talk. without him and medvedev, for the next 10 years, russia will fall back into the largest county in the world without a leader. or, if you like, you get gary kasparov with his nutty histrionics. or worse. 'the other russia' political party which is comprised of skinheads that don't really care about russia. one thing that i know for sure, it that putin loves his country, and will do anything to keep it on the road to their own version of democracy he is flushing out corruption, including police, fire dept., governors, and much more. if you were like putin, you would be so much more attractive. oh, i know he was KGB, but he wasn't very good at it. valerie plame did the same thing. how afraid of her are you? she could have had you killed, too. rendition is not exactly an american policy to be proud of. and last but not least, he is the polar opposite of stalin. now, bitching about stalin, i can do forever.

Anonymous said...

i wanna be his mistress. i don't care if he's married. i'll be willing to be the other woman for him, and only for him.

full of strength, not drinking, doesn't hurt me, and will never run away.

what a first for me, and most of the women i've met.

what more can a woman ask for. oh my god have you seen his hands? this is no lady boy.

Anonymous said...

i wanna be his mistress as well! his hands ARE the hands of a real manly man. i swoon for him, each and everytime i see a picture. i'm spoiled - my next boyfriend must be putin!

Anonymous said...

Do any of you speak Russian? It's very clearly a joke.

Martin said...

It is not a joke. It is a pastish. Painting an idea. On the canvas of Putin.
And Putin has been so much. He is so much. And Russia, alone among Caucasian nations, is Freee! It has Sovreginity. We dont have that. Brave, bold, beutiful Russia! And the symbol of this is Vladimir Putin. Why on all this sweet earth would young lushus women NOT sing this mans praise? It would be insane? It would be against nature?